Urban Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Urban Dead

A forum to discuss Urban Dead

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The plan

Go down 
5 posters

Read the post, and then chose what you want to do.
Option 1 (but not one of the current paths of this option, leave an idea)
The plan Vote_lcap25%The plan Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Option 1a
 25% [ 1 ]
Option 1b
The plan Vote_lcap0%The plan Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Option 1c
 0% [ 0 ]
Option 2 (but not one of the current paths of this option, leave an idea)
 0% [ 0 ]
Option 2a
 25% [ 1 ]
Option 2b
 0% [ 0 ]
Option 2c
 25% [ 1 ]
Dont mind (if you could vote here just to give us idea of numbers)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-27

The plan Empty
PostSubject: The plan   The plan Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:05 pm

this whole plan needs to be sorted, ok? We need to make a decision, together.

basically there are two options:
Option 1
We can go in, and just keep killing them, even when unnessercary so that they get pissed, and want to leave, this would involve everyone contributing.

Option 2
We can stay outside for a month, not let ANYONE in, not even to scan, they kno where we are they dont need encouragement. And then at the last minute attack.
------------------------------------
But each of these options split into groups.

Option 1 Provides us with these choices:
    a) 75% move into the fort and protect, while the other 25% stay out, ready to revive, help recruit, draw z's out. This would involve a radio link between Mumford and the fort, since are forces would not be full, we would not move out until we have one building kept for a week, and over 50 people in there. We would then be able to move out into another building gradually take it one by one. Mumford would also have the job of keeping more zombies out.

b) We can all move in still capture in the same way, but be more aggressive, kill random zombies straight away, still only have 1 safehouse, but piss em off

c) Try and take as many buildings as possible and just keep the barricades up, split up into groups of 10-20, each group takes a building, and keeps it up.

Each of these options involve keeping the barricades up and preventing more zombies entering, it would also require very organised attacks and timing, so at least one person is on every hour to check the barricades. But then they all present us with more choices, like shall we piss off the zombies, and then open the gatehouse giving them a chance to leave.

Option 2 gives us these options:
    a) We can continues what some people want to do at the moment, where we continously scan them so they chase us, this in my opinion because some people were not secretive enough about the plan (and why I will be shortly making registered users only able to view) and now the zombies are just sitting it out.

b) We can quarantine it from humans by word of mouth. Dont go into do anything, let them destroy the barricades, maybe help. And continue helping other areas so then the other areas ask for help, and they leave. But this would mean a whole month. We could admit defeat that way they may think they won and leave, although they might just be happy knowing we won and just stay there.

c) We can have some people become zombies and possibly have another zombie tour, this might appeal as a lot of malls are in survivor hands, and although this is slightly "suicidal" getting rid of malls, the fort is much better, and capturing that would be worth it. We could always wait until mall tour 08 if we combined it with option 2b, since they would have no reason to stay and become more interested in the mall tour.

Like for option 1, option 2 has similarities with all the different ways to do it. Firstly wed need a lot of cooperation, and this means preventing noobs going in just to investigate, we would also have to be more secretive, I was reading the fort creedy pages the other day, and noticed one of the zombies had told all the zombies to stay put as someone was blurting this out, whether this was true or not, the point is "security" must be tighter.

But with more people joining us and a lot being indecisive about a plan we need to agree on the plan and so we have a set cooperative view and we can push forward.
Back to top Go down
https://creedy.board-directory.net
TheSuperMagicDragon

TheSuperMagicDragon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-31

The plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan   The plan Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:59 am

Its a good set of ideas, but if we're going to get this to work we're going to need serious communications with the CDF as I think they're the largest group here with interests in the fort and from what I've noticed they're leadership and control isn't at its best.

I did like Dan's idea of keeping the gatehouse at EHB because then they'll know they can't leave, so if we leave that up for a but, maybe as soon as we lower the barricades they'll know they canleave and will take the chance then, or they'll break it themselves, never know could help.

If the rest of The Grove don't come here and join us I'll pass the message on, but if you wanted to keep things really secure you could use our forums, anything of importance is permantly hidden unless admin have given access to individual accounts to see the boards. Works a treat Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.bgpdforum.proboards28.com
Admin
Admin

The plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan   The plan Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:04 pm

i was thinking that that sort of "quarantine" kinda gives away the plan, and shows that we want to leave them allone, so they know just to wait, although, i guess they no were not doing anything if we keep it barricaded up to eh
Back to top Go down
Killbonebr2

Registration date : 2007-06-01

The plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan   The plan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2007 3:00 am

TheSuperMagicDragon wrote:
Its a good set of ideas, but if we're going to get this to work we're going to need serious communications with the CDF as I think they're the largest group here with interests in the fort and from what I've noticed they're leadership and control isn't at its best.

I did like Dan's idea of keeping the gatehouse at EHB because then they'll know they can't leave, so if we leave that up for a but, maybe as soon as we lower the barricades they'll know they canleave and will take the chance then, or they'll break it themselves, never know could help.

If the rest of The Grove don't come here and join us I'll pass the message on, but if you wanted to keep things really secure you could use our forums, anything of importance is permantly hidden unless admin have given access to individual accounts to see the boards. Works a treat Wink

Liked the ideia of keeping the gatehouse barricadded at EHB, to force the zeds to go to gatehouse. It's only a temporary plan, because later we will need to do something better... so I think we could use alts to make a mall tour again to help us get rid of most of the zeds at gatehouse, the rest we kill or revive... what do you think guys?
Back to top Go down
Zombie Marine

Registration date : 2007-06-15

The plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan   The plan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 7:11 pm

Okay, I like the 75-25 plan of attack and rescue. I have one idea though, which is to wait. Let's pull together the largest human force to take out the fort and the 25% can come in to relieve and revive. We need doctors and marines alike.
I'm not trying to tell you how to do it. I'm just giving a nice suggestion. I've not attempted a Creedy run yet due to the fact I didn't know that there were those devoted to the place. So, I'm offically signing up. I'm currently in Caiger Mall and stocking up to 100% encumberance with pistols, shotguns, and ammo. There are currently 125 other humans here with me. I could start recruiting, but before I do, we need to have a meeting place and it should be somewhere close to the Fort where we can restock.
Sheer numbers win the war! Largest combined Human Force that Malton has ever seen. What say you?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan   The plan Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2007 7:20 pm

mumford towers is the place to meet, I dont know where major striker has gone, hes disapeared, become a large target, the fort was held for a lot of days by a massive mob, but it fell, as it is impossible to hold unless people actually log on at least twice a day. But recruit as much as you like, I doubt people would come from caiger, its a quite a way from creedy.

Major, if you hear this, give me your location, know one can access this forum without an account. Or PM me your locationi would like to know, so i can join you

nice to see someone new joining us
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

The plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan   The plan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:54 pm

pitneybank is being teared up, as far as im aware, mumford, farmer, and st benedicts have fallen, as well as the fort being gone, i think we are losing, seriously bad, we should make mumford the entry point, and gather in the junkyard next door, as the junkyard is safe, major, where are you?!?! we need to regroup, loads of stuff is happening around the fort, and until that is sorted, there is no point taking the fort
Back to top Go down
hutchins

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-23

The plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan   The plan Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 6:26 pm

I just joined today, because I came up with a plan. OK so first off my character is velvet hutchins...I'm not very high leveled but I'm getting there. After I heard that the fort was falling, I went and fought at Marshment PD, but there was a raid there last night and now I'm mrhing in a revive queue. So my plan is to
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The plan Empty
PostSubject: Re: The plan   The plan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The plan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Urban Dead-
Jump to: