Urban Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Urban Dead

A forum to discuss Urban Dead

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I got a suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Major Striker

Major Striker

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-04-27

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 5:50 am

I thought of something, we need to make a suggestion on the wiki that solve the problem that I about to state. What re we gonna do with the zeds bodies when we kill them, we can't just throw them out of the fort so we need to make a suggestion that for 3 ap we can toss a zeds body over the forts wall into the next block to keep the fort clean of that trash. Thats my suggestion because if we can't get rid of the bodies they just keep coming.
Back to top Go down
ZimonX30

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-15

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 12:09 am

It's part of the magic of taking a fort. We made a fair stab at it a week ago with VERY little to work with (very few survivors, little resources, almost no FAKs, no backup)

tossing bodies or no tossing bodies, Creedy can be taken. It just happens to be one of the two most difficult locations to hold in Malton.
Back to top Go down
hutchins

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-06-23

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 6:44 pm

On a different note, I think you should change the different headings of the forum titles. The way it is now is "Urban Dead: Urban Dead: Creedy" or however the last one is. Instead, change to "Fort Creedy Resistance: Urban Dead: Creedy" or something like that, so that they're not all the same. Just some creative output.

EDIT: Wow those line up perfectly. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I got a suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: I got a suggestion   I got a suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I got a suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Urban Dead :: Misc :: Suggestions-
Jump to: