Urban Dead
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Urban Dead

A forum to discuss Urban Dead

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Creedy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-27

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 9:11 pm

Ok, so Ive made the forum, tell everyone.

This will make communication easier, at the moment most of us are in mumford towers, but we dont want it overcrowded. So anyone have any plans for the take back of creedy?

I have a couple but I want to hear all inputs.
Back to top Go down
https://creedy.board-directory.net
Major Striker

Major Striker

Number of posts : 7

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 1:22 am

I don't think we really need a plan now we've secured the infirmary and soon will have the storehouse. We also have every building heavily secured and the armory is secured from what I saw of the cades outside it. I'd say 3 day tops till we control it if we get reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
ZimonX30

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 6:03 pm

ZimonX30 here. Been in Creedy since the taking of the first occupation of the armoury. Fell back to the infirmary when the armours was overtaken ad then when the remaining buildings were taken, retreated to Farmer NT.

Ability to throw zeds over the wall or not, we are going to take back Creedy. A comprehensive crack-team of around 50 survivors with shotguns and needles (over ten shells and 10+ syringes) as well as personal FAKs could storm that building and keep it occupied. If the fort is declaired a revive zone, the risk of PKing from recently revived zeds is lowered, and if the gatehouse is maintained at EHB, we only have to worry about rotters in the fort to begin with.

With such a team of scientists, the threat of being killed in the forst is small, as most of the walking zeds will be revived on the first seige, and and fallen attackers will be quickly revived by others that entered. Therefore people can sleep outside and use AP on revives, rotter-shooting and healing, rather than the heavy cost of barricading.

Wath this needs, however, is a LARGE number of dedicated, skilled players in Farmer NT searching for syringes. With Giddings in chaos (as well as being stubborn gits when it comes to Creedy), these crack troops are going to be hard to find. the turmoil between the CDF and CGF doesn't help the issue.

~ZimonX30
Back to top Go down
Major Striker

Major Striker

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 10:40 pm

I like the plan and have been up in giddings today trying to rally people to help with the fort recapture as this CDF vs. CGR wars is getting annyoing and we need to take the fort so I'm trying to get people to help with fort and I'll tell them of your idea while up there to help perswade them to assist,
Back to top Go down
ZimonX30

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 11:00 pm

Update: I have tagged almost all buildings in Creedy as revive points, and asked others to finish the rest of them off. I'm gonna leave the place for a day or two, giving the zeds in there a chance to read the signs. during that time i'm stocking up on needles and am ready to go revive crazy. with the powered NT building there and a nearby junkyard supplying fuel, getting around 7 or more syringes in 50AP of searching is easy.
Back to top Go down
Major Striker

Major Striker

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 10:32 pm

I've already been stocking up on supplies at the mall. I've got plenty of pistol clips and FAKS and I'm head down to search for syringes in famrer. I also might of got some aid from giddings but it will be tough with the CDF/CGR war but we might get some more help.
Back to top Go down
lightning paw

lightning paw

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-23

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 10:46 am

howdy,
the name's LP
all the way from east greyside

there's been talk of Combat Reviving the whole lot of those vermin.
I was just wondering your view on that, Maj.

Oh, and uh
offering my full services of course
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:26 pm

ok, ages ago i moved to help with caiger, but ive sent my alt, mercenary stu, to continue work on creedy. Could you please clear this plan up, are you saying that we should combat revive. Sure it might clear up some of the problems, but there are more it would cause. Firstly pking, and sure we kill the pkers, but then we have the original zombie problem. Another thing is, a lot of people hate combat revives, and if we start doing that, then we will be "shunned" by the community, and will be less likely to get help.

Has anyone sent a recent request to have the ability to dump bodies over the side of the fort wall?

If this is going to work we are going to need more people talking out of the game, in forums, to really get this plan working, so we know numbers and can organise, spread the word of the forum
Back to top Go down
ZimonX30

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 10:17 pm

Unlucky, Major. Better get to the revive point.

All three of us will do our best to hold the sieged area. Against the three zombies already inside.

On the plus side, the cades are still heavy!
Back to top Go down
Major Striker

Major Striker

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 3:40 am

I'm at revive point in fort right now, I also managed to wound a zed down to 18. The one that killed me the one I wounded but there still 5 more, I'll try to get revived as fast as possible and get back to help. Also CDf and other groups are coming with troops aid. I negoiated for them to help.
Back to top Go down
ZimonX30

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2007 3:04 am

I'm back in, infected on 5HP but VHB.

There are 2 others. I'm glad there is still survivor presence, no matter how small.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 10:58 pm

this whole plan needs to be sorted, ok?

basically there are two options:
Option 1
We can go in, and just keep killing them, even when unnessercary so that they get pissed, and want to leave, this would involve everyone contributing.

Option 2
We can stay outside for a month, not let ANYONE in, not even to scan, they kno where we are they dont need encouragement. And then at the last minute attack.
------------------------------------
But each of these options split into groups.

Option 1 Provides us with these choices:
    a) 75% move into the fort and protect, while the other 25% stay out, ready to revive, help recruit, draw z's out. This would involve a radio link between Mumford and the fort, since are forces would not be full, we would not move out until we have one building kept for a week, and over 50 people in there. We would then be able to move out into another building gradually take it one by one. Mumford would also have the job of keeping more zombies out.

b) We can all move in still capture in the same way, but be more aggressive, kill random zombies straight away, still only have 1 safehouse, but piss em off

c) Try and take as many buildings as possible and just keep the barricades up, split up into groups of 10-20, each group takes a building, and keeps it up.

Each of these options involve keeping the barricades up and preventing more zombies entering, it would also require very organised attacks and timing, so at least one person is on every hour to check the barricades. But then they all present us with more choices, like shall we piss off the zombies, and then open the gatehouse giving them a chance to leave.

Option 2 gives us these options:
    a) We can continues what some people want to do at the moment, where we continously scan them so they chase us, this in my opinion because some people were not secretive enough about the plan (and why I will be shortly making registered users only able to view) and now the zombies are just sitting it out.

b) We can quarantine it from humans by word of mouth. Dont go into do anything, let them destroy the barricades, maybe help. And continue helping other areas so then the other areas ask for help, and they leave. But this would mean a whole month. We could admit defeat that way they may think they won and leave, although they might just be happy knowing we won and just stay there.

c) We can have some people become zombies and possibly have another zombie tour, this might appeal as a lot of malls are in survivor hands, and although this is slightly "suicidal" getting rid of malls, the fort is much better, and capturing that would be worth it. We could always wait until mall tour 08 if we combined it with option 2b, since they would have no reason to stay and become more interested in the mall tour.

Like for option 1, option 2 has similarities with all the different ways to do it. Firstly wed need a lot of cooperation, and this means preventing noobs going in just to investigate, we would also have to be more secretive, I was reading the fort creedy pages the other day, and noticed one of the zombies had told all the zombies to stay put as someone was blurting this out, whether this was true or not, the point is "security" must be tighter.

I will make a seperate topic for this and I will have a poll. So people can vote. But with more people joining us and a lot being indecisive about a plan we need to agree on the plan and so we have a set cooperative view and we can push forward.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 11:38 pm

o, i have noticed a request has been made an accepted for dumping bodies, only a matter of time

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/PR_Buildings:_Specific_Types#Fort_Body_Clearance
Back to top Go down
Major Striker

Major Striker

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:31 am

I like option 2, we could give the fort activity some time to die down and the zeds will just leave their alts to do nothin and since I blabed alot on wiki about retaking the fort, I'll offically release that we surrendered and the zeds will think they won then we all move to giddings and recruit troops then without telling on wiki strike and that will be that, the zeds won't have time to use their alts because by the time they relize we took fort we could kill them everday then because we'll have plenty of ammo from armoury. We'll have to tell our allies of this plan and I'll try to direct others to join this forum to see the plan instead of shouting it out in mumford. But one problem I thought of if we recapture the fort, the CGR will insure we lose it because they don't like the CDF and since they are helping they will attack us for sure.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:34 am

its not best to recruit in a mall, if you want to be secretive, malls are full of z spies, and pkers, and I have a feeling Giddings is one of the main ones for pkers and zombie spies, but yeh, option 2 would work, need max co op though.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2007 2:55 pm

major, where are you?!?!?!

we need to get a new safehouse, everything is falling, we need to work to repair pitneybank before taking the fort!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Creedy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Creedy   Creedy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creedy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Urban Dead-
Jump to: